Have a question that isn’t answered on this page? Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you shortly.
How to find processor information for Windows users
The details for your laptop’s processor type is accessible via the System Properties panel in Windows. You can access System Properties in Windows in 2 ways.
1. Left-click on the Window’s Start menu, and click on Control Panel
2. In the Control Panel menu, select the icon called System and select the tab General
3. You will find your processor name, type, and speed on the General tab
Note: The steps to access System Properties vary slightly depending on your version of Windows.
How to find processor information for Mac users
For Mac users, you can quickly access your processor details via the About this Mac dialog.
1. Click the Apple icon at the top left of the screen
2. Select About this Mac
3. In the dialog that appears, you will see Processor displayed along with Memory and OS specifications.